SWIMMING POOL ATTENDANT - Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham, Dwarka
JOB DESCRIPTION :
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Put on the filtration motors
2. Thus the filtration of the pool water starts
3. Open the changing rooms & check for any toiletries i.e. soap, toilet rolls, enough stock of bath towels etc.
4. Arrange the pool beds with mattress & covers, Umbrellas.
5. Remove all fallen leaves in the pool with leaflet & clean the surface of the pool
6. Keep the Members/guest register at the desk
7. Wish the guest / Member according to the time of the day i.e. Good Morning sir/madam etc. on arrival
8. Enter the Guest / members name & room no. / Membership No. in the register with other details i.e. no of persons/ guests, in time, locker no if key is issued etc.
9. Hand over the towels to room / members guest
10. Make a bill for any guests along with members
11. Check both the changing room are clean during working hours, if not get it clean on regular intervals
12. While guest leaving the pool take locker key back if issued. Present the bill for any
13. Hand over the membership card if it is in our custody. Mark the guest/ Members time out
14. Wish the Guest / Member accordingly i.e. Have a nice day sir/madam or have a nice evening sir/madam etc.
15. Check all the issued lockers for any forgotten belongings & if any deposit it in the House Keeping as lost & found.
16. Get the changing rooms clean for next day use with proper guest toiletries
17. Put off the lights, exhaust
18. Deposit all soiled linen in the house keeping with proper count for laundry
Job Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham, Dwarka
Salery: INR 10,000 - 15,000