Security Associates - Nile Hospitality
JOB DESCRIPTION :
To direct, co-ordinate and supervise the activities involving security service and ensure that all guests are attended to as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Ensures that the department complies with and exceeds standard operating procedures.
· Establish written guidelines and controls; attain objectives written yearly and reviewed quarterly.
· Train subordinate staff in technical, administrative and managerial abilities.
· Maintain company standards in the department.
· Maintain guest satisfaction and ensure repeat business through personalized, efficient service.
· Maintain accident prevention program – appoint members of department to accident prevention
Committee – review monthly at department meetings.
· Establish and regularly upgrade and review standards of service, quality and hospitality in the security.
· Coordinate monitor and develop positive ongoing interdepartmental daily working relationships
Especially with Engineering, IT, Kitchen and HR with all local vendors Community.
· Review and carry out performance appraisals of relevant departmental associates on time as scheduled.
· Maintain facilities and equipment in perfect condition and implement procedures.
· Report to the Manager- Security keeping him advised on the performance and conditions of the department.
· Directly supervise the subordinate staff
· Attend Fire- panels on a daily basis and review supervisory quality.
· Responsible for pre-selection and initial training of all associates in conjunction with the Human Resource Department.
· Responsible for on-going training in the department which is necessary to maintain and improve standards of service.
· Stay abreast of trends in the Security industry.
· Responsible for labour costs of all security employees, therefore, supervises the scheduling of service employees and reviews schedules in terms of coverage and adherence to budget guidelines.
· Directly responsible for the grooming standards and appearance of all associates in the department.
· Monitors all problem areas and ensures that these are either corrected or a proposed solution should be forwarded to the Security Head.
· Supervises and organizes quarterly operating equipment inventory in conjunction with Security Head.
· Responsible that all guest and associate complaints or requests are handled quickly and fairly. Reports are prepared and reported to Security Head before shift end.
· Responsible for reporting all guest and associate accidents immediately to Security Head, so that the accident reports may be prepared / further assistance may be obtained (if necessary).
· Responsible for maintaining on-going Energy Conservation and Loss Prevention programs among associates.
Job Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
Requires advanced knowledge of the principles and practices within the Security profession. This includes the knowledge required for management of people.Must possess highly developed communication skills to negotiate, convince, sell and influence other managerial personnel, hotel guest(s). External/Internal Liaison focus, exposure to co-ordination.
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Nile Hospitality
Salery: INR 10,000 - 15,000