Room Reservations - Nile Hospitality
JOB DESCRIPTION :
Handling of hotel room reservations department at the hotel - Rooms
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Make Reservations/ amend reservations on the designated reservation network
2. Update inventory on both connected and independent OTAs as per demand based inventory management
3. Attend all reservations related calls, liaise with front office on house position, update and track VIP movements, update payment instructions and profile notes
4. Maintain and coordinate Demand Based Pricing on a daily basis with DOS and GM.
5. Compliance of rate codes and market segments
6. Track and maintain data related to sold out dates, back out dates and high demand period
7. Ensure cut off for inventory allocation for Travel Agents, Weddings and ownership is maintained
8. Document and maintain data on all incoming queries and refusals
9. Generate and circulate Daily reports for the Reservations and Sales meeting every day.
10. Maintain weekly and monthly reports
11. Maintain OTA performance report
12. Maintain Travel Agent allocation and production report
13. All reservation queries to be responded to within 3 hours. All customer communication to be responded to and closed on the same day.
14. Be compliant to both Brand and NILE segment and reservations standards
15. SOPs are to be followed for upgrades, ADHoC rates and value add-ons.
16. All prepayment and pending payment records to be updated
17. Cancellations and retention records to be maintained.
Job Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Nile Hospitality
Salary: INR 15,000 - 17,000