Painter - Gift City Club & Business Center
JOB DESCRIPTION :
Responsible to apply paint, stain and other finishes on property walls, ceilings, and furniture using brushes, spray guns, or rollers. Responsible to clean up, store paint and painting tools and equipment in appropriate areas. Follow policies and procedures for the safe operation and storage of tools, equipment, and machines.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Apply paint, stain, varnish, enamel etc. to property walls, ceilings, and furniture as and when required.
· Effectively use brushes, spray guns, or rollers as and when required for completing assigned tasks.
· Responsible for maintaining property colour scheme specifications and match shades of areas.
· Apply primers or sealers to prepare new surfaces, such as bare wood or metal, for finish coats.
· Remove old finishes by stripping, sanding, wire brushing, burning, or using water and/or abrasive blasting.
· Cover surfaces with appropriate material for protection during painting and posts appropriate paint signs.
· Clean up and store paint and painting tools and equipment in appropriate areas.
· Use proper equipment, wear appropriate personal protective clothing (PPE), and employ correct lifting procedures, as necessary, to avoid injury.
· Coordinate with the vendor in order to modify colours of paint, stain, or varnish.
· Take care of the area when the front of the house area-painting job is being carried out.
· Always place the ‘Men at work’ signboard when working in public area or guest rooms.
· Take rounds of the restaurant and other public areas respective in charge and perform paint/polish mark.
· Complete appropriate safety training and certifications to perform work tasks.
· Report work related accidents, or other injuries immediately upon occurrence to manager/supervisor.
· Identify and correct unsafe work procedures or conditions and/or report them to management and security/safety personnel.
· Any other job or duties assigned by the management as and when required
Daily Work Procedures:
- Reports 15 minutes earlier than the scheduled time of briefing/debriefing/meetings.
- Is well groomed at all times of the day.
- Collects and signs-in/out for keys and mobile.
- Reads, signs and updates the log book.
- Assigns and communicates areas and duties.
- Ensures all guest remarks are communicated and adhered to.
all daily tasks diligently.
Job Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
Able to speak to guests and co-workers using clear, appropriate and professional language. Discuss work topics, activities, or problems with co-workers, supervisors, or managers.
It is not the intention of this Job description to limit the scope or responsibilities of the above-mentioned, but to highlight the most important aspects of your position. It is essential that all associates are committed to their jobs and the success of the enterprise, and maintain a willingness to accept total flexibility of jobs and duties throughout the hotel.
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Gift City Club & Business Center
Salery: INR 10,000 - 15,000