INDOOR GAMES ZONE ATTENDANT - Nile Hospitality
JOB DESCRIPTION :
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. The entire place needs to be ready for the club member & Room Guest utilization.
2. Indoor Games Zone needs to be clean, well maintained and properly set. Lights and A/C should be checked for working conditions.
3. The floor to be free of stains or any garbage. The bins need to be emptied and fresh liners to be placed.
4. Table, chairs all equipment’s are clean & operational, if not get it clean from H/K team. Check water storage & Glasses.
5. The attendant wishes the guest as per the day salutation and Make the entry in the register
6. Assist them for requirement of the sports equipment’s i.e. table tennis, ball, carom coins, putting on Karaoke etc.
7. the attendant collects the equipment’s after guest finishes playing
8. Wish the guest a pleasant day or great day!
9. If there are no guests – then the same activity are gets closed / lights off
10. Ensure Water Cups, Drinking Water and Lemon water is available all the times
11. Library needs to be clean, well maintained and properly set.
12. Library Table, Chairs are clean & if not get it cleaned
13. Library -The selection of the required book, Team members enter the name, Membership No, Mobile no. sign on the Register. & informed the member about time limit of the book to return
14. Billiards Room needs to be clean, well maintained and properly set
15. Billiards table to be properly set with the balls & ques
16. Billiard Room lights, and a/c should be checked for working conditions
17. Billiard Room if there are no guests – Switches off all the lights
18. Explain the guest about charges if any and get bill sign in advance
19. Club members /Guests arrive at club reception for the usage of Billiards or Pool Table. They are requested to complete the entry formalities at club reception if any (Specially Member Guest / Hotel Guest).
Job Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Nile Hospitality
Salary: INR 10,000 - 20,000