Income Auditor - Radisson Hotel Kandla
JOB DESCRIPTION :
Income auditor responsibilities focus on classifying, computing and documenting numerical data to keep the record updated. They carry out various combinations of tasks to check the accuracy of the postings, calculations and figures concerned with the business transactions filed by other employees.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Preparing and distributing Daily Revenue Report.
- Conduct a periodic spot audit to test that no unauthorized Travel Agents have been set up or paid.
- Ensure TA Commissions are properly checked with agreements/contracts prior to payment.
- Prepare as package of all allowances/rebates on daily basis.This will be routed to the GM and Head of Finance for their signed approval.
- The routed packages,once received back in accounting must be filed with daily records for that day.
- Maintain a copy of Banquet Event Order (BEO),received from catering department,in chronological order for use in the daily Income Audit.
- Verify that a banquet check has been raised for each BEO and that all charges on banquet checks are in accordance with the information on the BEO.
- Ensure that a copy of Daily Event List is being received from catering department prior to the start of each day.Daily Event list will list all events scheduled for the day,
- Check the BEOs against this list to verify that all activities are accounted for and discrepancies,if any,are resolved.
- Ensure that all Banquet checks are accounted for on daily basis,also follow up and resolve issues related to void checks,missing checks and missing revenues.
- Verify that customer guarantees of the minimum covers to be served are being enforced.
- Verify on a daily spot check basis that the beverage charge on banquet check is consistent with the consumption calculated for the function.
- Verify complimentary room's list for proper authorization.
- Verify cash settlements posted in the PMS/POS system(s) balance to actual cash deposits.
- Verify Credit card settlements posted in the PMS/POS systems are in balance.
- Ensure that all discrepancies between Housekeeping status and room status are noted and resolved.
- Verify Room upgrade report on daily basis for approval from General Manager,DOSM and Head of Finance.
- Review Daily High balance report.
- Properly file night audit reports.
all housekeeping report regularly and evaluate them to resolve any variances in
same; monitor record of packages such as phone calls and allowances provided to
all revenue journal and and maintain the transaction receipts. Maintain all
transaction reports by ensuring their accuracy, report all financial
requirements for various projects and make sure that all the financial
transaction activities are carried out as per the state and federal
all sales, monitor audit trail for various activities and keep all the income
all bank accounts in assistance with the assistant director of finance.
and maintain the billing control sheet; keep the billing files updated
- Carry out
general office work such as handling routine correspondence, answering
telephones and filing documents
draft and issue account statements, invoice, bills and other financial records
as per the established procedure. Check out figures, documents, and postings
for ensuring appropriate codes, mathematical accuracy and correct entry
with various departments, prepare daily reports, ensure conformity to all
system and control procedures
- Comply with the company, state and federal policies, regulations and procedures
analyze and store information by using accounting software
- Compile data of deposits and withdrawal from cashiers, verify and balance receipts, send checks and cash or other types of payment to banks. They receive and record bank checks, vouchers and cash.
- The trial balance should tally with that of Opera.
- The Night Auditor figures should tally with the Daily Revenue Report & PMS Trial Balance.
- POS reports should tally with the Daily Revenue Report & PMS Trial Balance.
- Make Physical spot checks in all outlets.
- Check PMS and POS reports for accuracy and unusual transactions.Verify & audit all adjustments and corrections.
- Carry Out any accounting work assigned by Head of Finance.
Job Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Radisson Hotel Kandla
Salery: INR 15,000 - 20,000