Graphic Designer - NILE Hospitality - Nile Hotel Management Company
JOB DESCRIPTION :
Designs and produces marketing materials including, but not limited to, advertisements, collateral, signage, digital/print brochures and presentations.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Develops various forms of creative designs, computer graphics, production layout.
• Creates and revises print and multimedia collateral to reflect the defined brand look.
• Manages the look and feel, concept, visual development and final execution of all design directions.
• Partners with Marketing managers and related operational departments as part of a project team providing design, conceptualization and solutions pertaining to deliverables.
• Maintains familiarity with customer demographics and develops an appropriate look and feel for all promotion, event related and property collateral.
• Monitors the progress of all projects. Provides continuous communication to the Marketing and/or property team regarding ongoing projects and status updates.
• Executes various aspects of designing including digital retouching, image editing, special effects, file manipulation and layout.
• Troubleshoots digital production issues as needed.
• Maintains project files and archives.
Job Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Strong graphic design skills
- Graphic design software knowledge : Coreldraw, Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, Powerpoint, Photo/Video editing software
- Layout skills
- Analytical skills
- Creativity and Colour Theory
- Attention to detail
- Communication skills
- Bachelors degree or Diploma in Computer Graphics/ fine art/ Multimedia or a related field
- 2-3 years experience as Graphic Designer
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Nile Hotel Management Company
Salery: INR 16,000 - 20,000