Food & Beverage Executive - Nile Hotel Management Company
JOB DESCRIPTION :
To manage the operation of assigned restaurants by developing and implementing strategies and services which meet the needs of owners, employees and guests.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Greet guest and seats them accordingly
· Makes change, cashes checks, and issues receipt to guest
· Records amounts received and prepares reports of transactions
· Reads and records totals shown on cash register and verifies against cash on hand
· Makes necessary checks needed for specific function
· Reports and explains any discrepancies in outlet checks, daily transactions, and reports
· Assist the Outlet or Assistant Manager - Outlet in ensuring that the outlet is managed efficiently according to the established concept statement, providing courteous, professional, efficient and flexible service at all times
· Be a hands-on supervisor and be present at all times in the Outlet, especially during busy periods
· Establish and strictly adhere to the par stocks for all operating equipment, supplies, inventoried items, and to ensure that the outlet is adequately equipped
· Assist with conducting monthly inventory checks on all operating equipment and supplies
· In the absence of Assistant Manager-Outlet, conduct daily pre-shift briefings to employees on preparation, service and menu
· Liaise with the Kitchen Department on daily operations and quality control
· Have a thorough knowledge and understanding of all food and beverage items in the menu and the ability to recommend Food and Beverage combinations and up sell alternatives
· Ensure that the outlet is kept clean and organised, both at the front as well as the back of house
· Liaise and organise with Housekeeping Department that the established cleaning schedules are strictly adhered to
· Performs the function of cashier and responsible for Micros cashiering procedure
· Balances cash and credit card charges and remittance of cash to Finance safe
. Assist the outlet Manager/Asst manager in preparing Annual business plan for the outlet
. Assist the outlet manager/Asst Manager in preparing the monthly P&L analysis and the action planGuest Service
· Handle all guest requests and inquiries on food, beverage and service. Ensure that all employees establish a rapport with guests
· Attends and contributes to all Meetings as required
· Provide a courteous and professional service at all times
· Willingly attends hotel training sessions as scheduled to improve skills and knowledge
· Handles guest and employee enquiries in a courteous and efficient manner, reporting complaints or problems if no immediate solution can be found, whilst feeding back a prompt follow up.
· Is knowledgeable in statutory legislation in employee and industrial relations, understanding and strictly adhering to rules and regulations established and the hotels policies concerning fire, hygiene and health and safety
· Ensure high standards of personal presentation and grooming
· Maintains positive guest and colleague interactions with good working relationships
· Exercise responsible management and behaviour at all times and positively representing the hotel and Nile Hospitality
· Respond to requests to undertake any reasonable tasks and secondary duties and to changes as dictated by the hotel, industry and company
Job Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
· Adaptability - Shows awareness of own strengths and weaknesses; works comfortably in uncertain conditions; accepts new ideas; changes one's own views or behaviours in accordance to changing circumstances; identifies personal development needs and seeks opportunities to improve; absorbs new information; maintains stable performance under pressure.
· Communication - Encourages communication with others; shares information with others and clearly expresses opinions; listens and takes others’ feelings and views into consideration; admits to mistakes; and maintains relationships at all organisational levels.
· Customer Focus / Quality - Meets customer needs, delivers personalised service, shows empathy and understanding, ensures professional, quality work standards are met, and uses criticism constructively.
· Integrity - Acts with clear ethics and values; is a model of high standards of behaviour for others; maintains confidentiality and upholds agreements; relates to people from different cultures; and maintains a balance between work and personal life.
· Interpersonal Skills and Teamwork - Uses appropriate interpersonal styles; identifies with others; works in a team; easily builds rapport; helps others through difficult times; shows tolerance for others' viewpoints; keeps own emotions in check and not allow personal feelings disrupt work
· Time and Task Management - Manages time effectively and shows punctuality; completes tasks on time; structures work activities in a systematic way; follows company policies; shows organisational commitment; shows receptiveness to being managed; demonstrates detailed job knowledge, manual ability and technical expertise in one’s own area.
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Nile Hotel Management Company
Salery: INR 15,000 - 20,000