Finance Club Associate - Nile Hospitality
JOB DESCRIPTION :
Club managers are responsible for fitness or health club’s optimal operations and management. Each day, club managers supervise a team of fitness associates and ensure club’s members are satisfied with their personal service. Club managers are also tasked to ensure the facility and equipment meets the needs of members for cleanliness and functionality.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Supervise team members and provide them with the training and direction they need to meet company and personal expectations.
· Provide clients with superior services, products and guidance.
· Handle associate grievances, complaints and questions in a prompt manner. Involve human resources when necessary to handle sensitive situations and complaints.
· Prepare performance appraisals quarterly or annually and deliver them to each associate on a one-on-one basis.
· Discipline team members as needed, including issuing verbal warnings, write-ups and termination. Make recommendations for discipline and/or termination to other managing members of your staff as appropriate.
· Direct, supervise and assist with event marketing, preparation and cleanup. Schedule events regularly to drive new memberships and build community awareness.
· Build rapport and loyalty with customers and store managers by facilitating frequent communication and providing opportunities for feedback.
· Ensure that club facility and equipment are always kept clean, attractive, and in compliance with company standards and local regulations
Job Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
· Strong performance management and coaching skills
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office
· Ability to pass a standard background check.
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Nile Hospitality
Salary: INR 10,000 - 15,000