Associate -IT - Nile Thimphu Deluxe-Bhutan
JOB DESCRIPTION :
Position is responsible for the Hotel Information Technology systems, maintaining and improving computer system and increasing productivity through office automation.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist in setting up Hotel Management systems, IT Infrastructure, Telecom systems, LAN/WAN Systems.
- Assist in managing Hotel IT Systems operations and projects.
- Supervise, coach, train site users.
- Ensure timely entry and documentation of data.
- Propose initiatives for improving efficiency.
- Assist in tracking project progress and prioritize with respect to predetermined timelines.
- Any other tasks given/assigned by superiors/Management.
Job Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
Degree/diploma in Information Technology
Experience required by position is four to six years of employment in a related position with this company or other organization(s).
Proficiency in the use of computer for:
Ø Supervision and direction of Information Systems Installations
Ability to coordinate and plan of budgets of the property, people and time management.
Ability to both provide and receive constructive feedback.
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Nile Thimphu Deluxe
Salery: NU 10,000 - 15,000