Associate Director of Sales - Nile Hospitality
JOB DESCRIPTION :
Responsible for Sales and Revenues of the hotel - Rooms, Restaurants and Banquets.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. ADOS to plan, execute and strategize Points of business for the Hotel.
2. Rooms – To achieve daily, weekly and monthly revenue and occupancy as per budgets.
3. To maintain fair market share of the resort and be market leaders in Occupancy and Revenue.
4. Maintain business and influential relationship with all Travel Agents – both local and domestic in order to influence and retain financial and reputation health of the hotel.
5. Competition Information – To actively seek and be in the know of identified competition hotels and their business in ethical manner.
6. Plan Demand based sales calendar and seasonal calendar to optimize and offset demand dynamics.
7. Position, highlight and maintain resort’s brand identity, market positioning and visibility.
8. Restaurants – Strategize on capitalizing City’s large number of day visitors and convert them to one-time meal users.
9. Market restaurants to Travel Companies and coordinators bases in the city and other source markets.
10. Drive Promotional activities for restaurants on monthly basis.
11. Banquets & Meetings – PSUs, Banks with Holiday plans and Weddings to be actively pursued.
12. Other Revenue – Actively participate and initiate in improving organic revenue.
13. Managing good public relations with all business influencers to gain access and understanding of Industry updates
14. Weekly reporting structure to Sales hierarchy
15. Daily reporting on business pickup, revenue and pricing management with General Manager and Reservations.
16. Plan daily sales calls, weekly performance review weekly activities and highlights as per the hotel action plan.
17. Prepare monthly review report to individual performance, hotel segment wise performance.
18. Maintain disciplined and professional manner in all coordination with internal and external customer.
Job Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Nile Hospitality
Salery: INR 70,500 - 80,000