Assistant Manager Sales - Nile Hospitality
JOB DESCRIPTION :
Handling of an individual portfolio allocated by hotel to achieve set goals of Sales and Revenues of the hotel - Rooms, Restaurants and Banquets.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Follow and execute and strategize Points of business for the Hotel as guided by Sales Leadership
2. Rooms – To achieve daily, weekly and monthly revenue and occupancy as per individual budget and hotel budget.
3. To actively contribute and maintain fair market share of the resort and be market leaders in Occupancy and Revenue.
4. Maintain business, professional and influential relationship with all Travel Agents and other customers, including walk in and telephonic inquiries in order to influence and retain financial and reputation health of the hotel.
5. Competition Information – To actively seek and be in the know of identified competition hotels and their business in ethical manner.
6. Ensure largest market share amongst competition in the segment/ portfolio being allocated.
7. Banquets & Meetings – Identified segments are to be pursued, targeted and acquired as customers of the hotel.
8. Other Revenue – Ensure that Sales strategies are followed and individual portfolio is managed to meet performance expectations of the hotel.
9. Managing good public relations with all business influencers to gain access and understanding of Industry updates
10. Manage walk ins, telephonic queries and leads.
11. Daily reporting on business pickup, revenue, leads and cancellations to ADOS.
12. Weekly sales call and performance report
13. Plan daily sales calls, weekly performance review weekly activities and highlights as per the hotel action plan.
14. Prepare monthly review report to individual performance, hotel segment wise performance.
15. Maintain disciplined and professional manner in all coordination with internal and external customer.
Job Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Nile Hospitality
Salary: INR 24,000 - 26,000